Drug Settlement and Daytona Beach Lawyers
You may have heard news about a big drug company agreeing to a settlement because one of their drugs was defective or they used misleading advertising or promoting it for uses other than what it was supposed to treat.
Usually the settlement includes a big payment to the state government to pay for its investigation and to reimburse Medicare or Medicaid. But what if you were adversely affected by the drug company’s action?
Sometimes a settlement announced will include information about how you participate with the settlement. Often, though, that information isn’t clear.
If you have been adversely affected by a drug you took with no knowledge it could cause harm, you need to consider your options.
The Daytona Beach lawyers at Seitz & Tresher can provide guidance on drug settlements and medical negligence. One of the most common areas of medical negligence occurs because of drug company error or malfeasance. Proper guidance in such situations is crucial.
Feel free to contact Seitz & Tresher with any questions concerning personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, nursing home abuse and public entity liability.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona Beach Lawyer Rick Tresher Discusses Wrongful Death of a Sixteen Year Old Special Needs Child
- Big Changes in Rental Car Liability That Can Affect You
- Daytona Beach Lawyers Discuss Back to School Safety
- Your Daytona Beach Lawyers Know Personal Injury
- Treyvon Martin – A Florida Wrongful Death Case?
- Interstates Amplify Accidents
- Pet Treats Center of Product Liability Case
- A Jury of Your Peers?