Daytona Beach Attorneys - Choices
What choices can my health care surrogate make for me?
Your health care surrogate:
- Make all health care decisions unless you expressly limit his or her power to do so.
- Give consent to treatment that is in your best interest.
- Access and release your medical records.
- Apply for public benefits such as Medicare and Medicaid and, for this purpose, have access to information regarding your income and assets.
- Authorize admission to or transfer from a healthcare facility
Our Daytona Beach attorneys are more then happy to talk with you about any questions you might have.