Daytona Beach Attorneys / Daytona Beach Lawyers - Nursing Home Abuse /

Daytona Beach Attorneys - Changing Your Mind

Can I change my mind after I write a living will or designate a healthcare surrogate?  

Yes, you may change or cancel these documents at any time.  Any change should be written, signed, and dated.  You can also change an advance directive by oral statement.

If you would like to talk to one of our Daytona Beach attorneys please feel free to.

Back to Top