Safer Products and Your Daytona Beach Attorneys
If you’re worried about the products you buy, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission now has a place you can go to find out how safe they are.
At SaferProducts.gov, you can report incidents of product safety failure. You also can report products that you think may be putting you at risk of harm. By reporting unsafe products, you can help the commission act more quickly to identify hazards to the public and provide consumers with information about products they use.
You must provide information that is as accurate as possible because the information will be sent to the manufacturer for a response. The commission has five days to get the information to the manufacturer, who then has 10 days to respond. If all the requirements are met, the information will be posted to Safer Products.gov.
Your Daytona Beach attorneys believe this listing will enable you to research a product to help you in making your purchase decisions and in protecting your family.
Seitz & Tresher specializes in product liability cases and making sure their clients are protected against unsafe products.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona Beach Lawyer Rick Tresher Discusses Wrongful Death of a Sixteen Year Old Special Needs Child
- Daytona Beach Lawyers Discuss Back to School Safety
- Your Daytona Beach Lawyers Know Personal Injury
- Big Changes in Rental Car Liability That Can Affect You
- Interstates Amplify Accidents
- Treyvon Martin – A Florida Wrongful Death Case?
- Pet Treats Center of Product Liability Case
- Kidney Donor Fatalities