Wrongful Death on the Road
There have been a number of reports lately of innocent people being struck and killed by automobiles while, for one reason or another, they were on or near a road or highway.
The Florida Highway Patrol stated that a driver veered onto the shoulder of Interstate 75 after he suffered a "medical incident" and struck and killed another man who was working on his engine, which had stalled.
In a similar case, a California man working on his disabled car was recently hit by another automobile. A man was killed when he was seen running near traffic in Colorado. A Missouri man was struck and killed by a car while fixing his mailbox. And an Oakland man was hit by a car and killed while walking on a busy road after his vehicle was impounded.
Almost 5,000 pedestrians die and more than 78,000 suffer serious injuries every year because of motor vehicle-related accidents, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and this year's numbers are up from the year before.
Your Daytona Beach attorneys realize a wrongful death is always tragic and complicated, and there is no easy way to say someone else is responsible.
The attorneys at Seitz and Tresher have handled a variety of wrongful death cases, and know that even the most complicated scenario can be resolved through proving the facts and applying the law.
If your family has been victimized in a wrongful death accident or another type of personal injury, the Daytona Beach attorneys of Florida-based Seitz & Tresher can advise you of your rights.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Daytona Beach Lawyer Rick Tresher Discusses Wrongful Death of a Sixteen Year Old Special Needs Child
- Big Changes in Rental Car Liability That Can Affect You
- Daytona Beach Lawyers Discuss Back to School Safety
- Your Daytona Beach Lawyers Know Personal Injury
- Interstates Amplify Accidents
- Treyvon Martin – A Florida Wrongful Death Case?
- Pet Treats Center of Product Liability Case
- Personal Injury and your Daytona Beach Attorneys